Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum
The DEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI features an oscillating mopping system with smart object recognition, advanced laser mapping, custom clean, revolutionary pressure retention system, video manager, high efficiency filter and 3 hours of runtime.
- AIVI Technology quickly identifies, recognises, and intelligently avoids obstacles like shoes, clothes and cables so you don t need to clean before cleaning. DEEBOT offers faster and more accurate object identification than previous generation.
- Obstacle Map - Each time after cleaning, a cleaning report will be generated which includes the total number of times the AI avoided an object. With the data collected, DEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI can adapt to home environments better and optimise how it cleans.
- TrueMapping Mapping and Navigation Technology - TrueMapping combines precision laser technology and advanced dTOF sensors to map your home 4X faster than standard laser mapping, with a 2X increase in detection distance, and the ability to detect objects down to the millimeter level. With the detailed interactive map created, new levels of cleaning efficiency and customisation are achievable using the ECOVACS Home App. Laser mapping works in the dark so you can clean any time.
- Virtual Boundary - DEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI can automatically avoid those areas if users draw the virtual boundary on the App so to keep those areas undisturbed.
- Multi-floor Mapping TechnologyDEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI can scan and store multiple maps of different levels of a users home. The robot will customise its cleaning process once it identifies the appropriate map; users can also customise where they would like the robot to clean in each map.
- Precise Customised Cleaning - With the latest DEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI, users can draw out designated areas that need the most attention on the map of their home. Users can also see the exact size of the target cleaning area to allow the robot to finish the task more precisely.
- Powerful Cleaning Performance2-in-1 with OZMO Mopping: simultaneously vacuums and mops to remove up to 99. 26% of bacteria. The extra-large 240mL water tank can cover an area of 200m (sq). Carpet detection sensors instantly identify the floor type, automatically avoiding carpets when mopping and doubling suction power when vacuuming.
- OZMO Mopping System - Featuring electric water pumps with floating mopping pad, to provide long-lasting mopping. With this system, the robot can perform thorough and long-lasting wet mopping for the whole home.
- High Cleaning Efficiency with Revolutionary Pressure-Retention SystemUses a roller brush combined with dual side brushes to attack everything from dust to large debris. With the optimized suction channel material and design, it optimises energy efficiency and ensures high vacuum pressure, with a surprisingly low noise level.
- Mobility Performance - Capable of crossing obstacles up to 20 mm and with the ultra-thin 9.3 cm LDS body height, the robot can go even further and cover even more difficult to reach spaces in a users home.
- Carpet Detection Technology - The carpet detection technology allows DEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI to automatically increase suction power on carpets when vacuuming and avoid carpets when mopping, keeping the cleaning experience completely automated and thorough for users.
- Larger Battery - With an industry-leading 5200mAh battery and optimized energy consumption system, DEEBOT provides up to 300 m(sq) of coverage in standard suction mode.
- Video Manager - Interact with your home with real-time streaming HD camera. Drive DEEBOT through your home via the Ecovacs Home app to look in on pets, elders or to check for open doors. Also use the built-in speaker to speak to your pets.